MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error to login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I'm trying to update my forum from 1.6.3 to 1.6.5, I made all backups etc, uploaded the folders and files, ok.

When I enter www.mydomain.com/install it's saying that I have to upgrade, then it ask my Admin login and password, but when I try to login it just "refresh" the page and keep in the same page, if I enter an acc and password that doesn't exist it returns the error.

So, what's happening?

Thanks
Yes, but when it ask my admin login/password it doesn't keep going, it happen that error of the first post.
Odd. I can't seem to remember having to login to perform the upgrade process. Can you log in to your normal account ok?
I didn't try a normal account, only the admin one, but should happen the same thing, I can't test it right now because I give up about the update and I will try again tomorrow, but I'm collecting informations for now =)
By normal account, I meant can you log into your admin account on the forums with no problem.
(2012-01-18, 04:01 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]By normal account, I meant can you log into your admin account on the forums with no problem.

Yes, I can.
Strange. Could we get a URL to your forum please?
Look's like that now I could update it.

Just one question, I had the admin folder renamed, but after the update I can see an "admin" folder there, can I delete it or I must to use this new folder now?

Ps: Look's like that the problem with the "Lost Password" and the "Resent activation code" still there, that's the main problem when Spambots want to destroy your mail server =D I added some reCaptchas but the plugin is gone now, I just hope that the Spambots doesn't attack me for now.
You need to merge the files from the admin folder into your renamed admin folder as there may have been updates to them Smile
Pages: 1 2