MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable login?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How could I disable the login of users with out shutting the board down? I found an old MyBB back up from a year or so ago and would like to host it as an archive but not allow people to login. Registration is already turned off. Any suggestions?
simple method : if you do not want the users then delete all the users & keep the forum open for all !!
Is there any way other than that way to do it? I would rather keep the entire database intact.
You can turn the board off, this however would just show a message to users saying to come back another time (or whatever you wanted it to say) but it would still have the forum online (no one could view topics, forums, or anything however though).
I already asked for a method other than turning it off in the first thread. Looks like only way that would work is to delete the users in the database which I don't want to do...
You can create a simple plugin that throws an error page on the login screen.
delete the login button?
Not sure if it will work for latest you could turn the board off line and use this plugin
http://mods.mybb.com/view/extra-groups-t...ing-off-li