MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View Today's Post MySQL Error: 1030
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We had some minor issue with our Apache today that caused our myBB forum to go down and other sites. After I have restarted the Apache service, everything went back up, but everytime we click on the forum's View Today's Posts, we get the error below:

Quote:mySQL error: 1030
Got error -1 from storage engine
Query: SELECT DISTINCT(p.tid), p.pid, p.fid, p.message, t.subject, t.uid, t.lastposter, t.replies, t.views, t.lastpost, p.dateline, i.name as iconname, i.path as iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, f.name AS forumname FROM (zoomcities_posts p, zoomcities_threads t) LEFT JOIN zoomcities_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN zoomcities_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN zoomcities_forums f ON (f.fid=p.fid) WHERE 1=1 AND t.lastpost >= '1155182237' AND f.active!='no' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND t.tid=p.tid AND t.visible='1' GROUP BY p.tid ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC

On the Admin CP when I click on the Moderators Log I get an error too some "zero sized reply"

Does anyone know or have encoutered this errors?

Thanks!
Zac
This issue is discussed here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138463

Try running REPAIR on any table that appears corrupted in phpMyAdmin.

This is not a MyBB error, but an error with the MySQL server software.