MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom PHP in MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a script in PHP + CSS + HTML and it work fine as a stand alone script, but I would to integrate it in MyBB 1.6.5. How can I procede?

Reading some threads on the web, I have found the plugin called phptpl, that should work with little code, but it would work with a very long code (as mine)? And, above all, will my site become too slow using this plugin?
you can include the php file with its associated html & css by using phptpl plugin ...
if the script needs execution on every page then that might slow down forum ( depends on your php )
Depends entirely on the script in question and how far you wish to integrate MyBB really.
I would only a custom page in mybb, containing the script. For example, I would a similar page di index.php but instead of forum (in the container) I want the print of my plugin... I think it wouldn't be too slow, the script doesn't use databse.
Can you give a brief on how your custom script is and what it does? Depending upon that, we could see if it can be or not.
The easiest possible way would be to just include global.php then fetch the headerinclude, header and footer templates and print your content between them.
Take a look at this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-51222.html

Either that or use the Page Manager plugin.
Hi,

I've installed page manager but in custom pages I can use either custom php, or MyBB templates....
^ can you elaborate what is the issue ... if you use page manager with html code then you can have your forum's header & footer .
if you use it for php code then you can manually add required header & footer codes in that page !! see this tutorial for guidance ..