MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with (2) errors im getting in my admin panel. I recently turned code press off and immediately got this error on top of adminCP,
shown in first pic. Then went to tools to do a backup and got strange page of code with (3) error messages, shown in 2nd pick. Undecided

Turn back on code press then, is the issue fixed after you do or you unable to access your AdminCP now because of it?
Yes I still have access, yes turned backon. Used all resources in admin to check system and comes up good. Checked if host problem and thats fine too.
have you checked the errorlog ? it should have a clue ...
Maybe im saying wrong, i cant download backup through my ACP
Hi there,

Please post your FTP and MyBB admin login information in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given so far.
Go into your file manager, FTP, or Cpanel file manger and look for a simple file that says.. "error_log" and open it, and send that to me. I want to see what errors are coming up. When I see this, I will probably tell you what's going on. If you can view that file and see what's going on *if you know what you're doing* then go for it. But the answer should be in there.
(2012-01-20, 03:37 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Please post your FTP and MyBB admin login information in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given so far.

So how long does this usually take? Ive done all as described above.