MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setting forum Permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When setting forum permissions, their is the option to drag and drop the main permissions. The link next to it is "set custom permissions". Some of these permissions are quite important to general forum operation such as editing and attaching, however it slows me down when making a new forum and adding lots of boards when I have to individually go into these settings at certain times. I would like the option to show all the "custom permissions" on the drag thingy, so I may easily scroll down to do all of the usergroups really easily.

Furthermore I would like the ability to "minimize" and "maximize" each usergroup like you can categories, so that should all of the custom permissions be listed, if I have lots of usergroups the page won't become 99999 times longer. I think this will be a great addition because it is something which is optional, yet is available to those who may also just need a quick glance of permissions without going into "custom permissions".

If anyone has no idea what I'm talking about, I'll get some screenies.