MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help about my editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!
I just wanna ask for help about my forum's Editor...
I dont know why I'm having this?

here's the SS:

[Image: 30sccap.png]

btw I'm using Advanced WYSIWYG Editor (1.2.1) by Codicious and It worked fine before,...

when I try to disable That plugins and use the default editor
my editor dont have the font size selections and color and there's a dead image linking to myBB directory/forum/undefinededitor_themes/office2007/images/color.gif

heres the SS:

[Image: 11i3imd.png]

Is there a way to reslove this? or Is there a way to repair myBB just as fresh install without losing my current theme and database?

here's my site url : http://untagg3d-ch3ats.co.cc/forum

Tnx in advance!!!
not sure if your forum can get official support from this community - however, test user account is required ...

Hope you will support me,.. btw here's the test account:

username : member
password : 123456
i agree with Ranjani i highly doubt you will get official support due to the content of your site but wait till a MYBB official answers

Fixed now! Thanks to whoever help me..
btw it's the cloudflare that im using,.. somehow there is a conflict from jQuery used by cloudflare

I just disabled some cloudflare setting and now it's working fine..

Thank you sir for your support!!!
(2012-01-20, 02:36 PM)trismund Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed now! Thanks to whoever help me..
btw it's the cloudflare that im using,.. somehow there is a conflict from jQuery used by cloudflare

hey bro,
i am facing the similar problem..... Undecided
can please tell me, what settings you done in your cloudflare acc? Huh
thanks in advance mate Smile
(2012-12-28, 03:56 AM)veer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-20, 02:36 PM)trismund Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed now! Thanks to whoever help me..

hey bro,

It was most likely caused by Rocket Loader, which is a feature that can be turned on/off in your CloudFlare account's performance settings for the domain (PageRules can also help, if you would like to try it on).
(2013-01-02, 10:53 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-28, 03:56 AM)veer Wrote: [ -> ]

hey bro,

It was most likely caused by Rocket Loader, which is a feature that can be turned on/off in your CloudFlare account's performance settings for the domain (PageRules can also help, if you would like to try it on).

thanks buddy....
problem solved....+1 for help Big Grin