MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making 2 links visible??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have searching the forum here but not found..
On the profile page of members, on the botom you see 2 options

Add to Buddy List
Add to Ignore List

I can only see the image infront the text but the links are not vissible.
I have search in the Member_profile template and tryed but I can't make the links visible.

So where Do I need to look for gettings this links a diffrent color so they shows up, I want only have this 2 options a other color so not all the links!!!

Thanks

GalaxyGreak
Well, the first thought that came to my mind, is that the text is the same color as the background, but if that's the case.. the buddy text uses the general a:link CSS to style it. So that means if you can't see it, you can't see the rest of your links unless your member_profile page is a different background as the entire forum. So is there anyway you can post a link, *make sure guests can view member profiles* or picture and I'll look into this and get this fixed for you as soon as possible!

My forum is visible to guest so no problem, but the forum is Dutch!

My forum is www.galaxyfreaks.x10.bz

Thanks helping me, and the links are on a diffrent background, this is the only links that I or members not can see Sad

Greatings
Annyone with the sollution, I have still not have the solution for my problem??

See first post, thanks helping me!!

(2012-01-23, 09:46 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Annyone with the sollution, I have still not have the solution for my problem??

Can not see the problem as you need to be a member to see a user profile
(2012-01-23, 10:24 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-23, 09:46 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Annyone with the sollution, I have still not have the solution for my problem??

Can not see the problem as you need to be a member to see a user profile

I have discribe the problem so why need to see?? The links

Add to Buddy List
Add to Ignore List

are not visible because the color is the same as the background and want to make this two links a diffrent color (only this two links) so witch code do I need to edit and how to change only this 2 links??

So why do you need to see it first the discribtion is good you know the problem!

Thanks for the one that helping me!!
^ please give a test user account ; you can delete the account later !!
(2012-01-26, 02:48 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ please give a test user account ; you can delete the account later !!

AccountName: TestAccount
Password: 123456789

There you go Confused

The links are underneed Recente bezoekers (recent visitors)
Problem solved by my self, on waiting for a answer I be trying to fix this by by self and have been searching, I have the sollution.

edit the member.lang.php and search for:

"remove_from_buddy_list"
"add_to_buddy_list"
"remove_from_ignore_list"
"add_to_ignore_list"

and add this code infront the text:
<font color=hereyourcolor>

and after the text:
</font>

Preview:
remove_from_buddy_list
<font color=black>remove from buddylist</font>

Then the text have the color you choose!!

GalaxyFreak.
^ those links are taking colors defined for the forum general links ( a:link {color: #ffffff;} ... etc )
find {$buddy_options} in member_profile template of the active theme AND wrap it with a div tag like below
<div id="userbuddy">
{$buddy_options}
</div>

AND add required style for those links similar to below in global.css file (can be added at the bottom)
#userbuddy a{color:#000fff !important;}

OR you may like to use background color for the div / div links ...
(2012-01-26, 04:32 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ those links are taking colors defined for the forum general links ( a:link {color: #ffffff;} ... etc )
find {$buddy_options} in member_profile template of the active theme AND wrap it with a div tag like below
<div id="userbuddy">
{$buddy_options}
</div>

AND add required style for those links similar to below in global.css file (can be added at the bottom)
#userbuddy a{color:#000fff !important;}

OR you may like to use background color for the div / div links ...

You are talking about all the links, but read I want to have ONLY THIS 2 LINKS a diffrent color!!!

My answer/sollution works so, people can best do what I told!

Thanks

Pages: 1 2