MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chaterrific | Friendly discussion forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Name: Chaterrific
URL: General discussion forum
Description:
A brand new discussion forum where you're able to talk about everything and anything within reason. Most common question for this forum genre would be "Why are you different?" and the honest answer is "We're not, just yet.". If you're interested in seeing our forum grow and become unique, then join us now!
Latest News:
All of the competitions have been concluded. One hardworking user won the posting competition and one lucky user won the random drawing competition. Come and congratulate them both! Smile
Nice theme. =)
(2012-01-20, 02:53 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme. =)
I'm glad that you like it Yaldram Smile

I like the domain, brandable. Also the theme too!
Since our former common ground went offline for permanent maintainance Sad
I'll join you in on this one !

PS: Are signatures disabled Sad ?
Thanks for the feedback padtrx!

(2012-01-21, 10:49 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Are signatures disabled Sad ?
Signatures are disabled until you hit 10 posts. This is just to prevent any spammers that could register to advertise their junk in signatures before we get to exterminate them Wink
And thanks for joining Ansem! Hope we'll have a great time like we all did on GenChat Big Grin
(2012-01-20, 02:53 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme. =)

i like it too Big Grin
(2012-01-21, 01:11 PM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]i like it too Big Grin
Glad that you like the theme as well Smile

Update: We've created several threads for you guys to start posting in, therefore the competitions will be able to proceed smoothly Smile

(2012-01-21, 12:25 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback padtrx!

(2012-01-21, 10:49 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Are signatures disabled Sad ?
Signatures are disabled until you hit 10 posts. This is just to prevent any spammers that could register to advertise their junk in signatures before we get to exterminate them Wink
And thanks for joining Ansem! Hope we'll have a great time like we all did on GenChat Big Grin

Will start posting as soon as I have time, first off to learn 250 pages of roman history. FML !
(2012-01-22, 11:17 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Will start posting as soon as I have time, first off to learn 250 pages of roman history. FML !
And then I think that I suffer when I have to learn 5 pages of some subject Toungue

Update: We're glad to announce that competitions have started! Again, good luck to everyone who decided to compete!

Update #2: All of the competitions have been concluded. One hardworking user won the posting competition and one lucky user won the random drawing competition. Come and congratulate them both! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5