MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Service! - Free Services // Custom Themes - Custom Plugins - AND MORE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
★ Sparkks' MyBB Service! ★

Services:
- *NEW* MyBB Admin Secure
- MyBB Installation / Upgrade
- MyBB Theme / Plugin Installation
- MyBB Theme / Plugin Customization
- And Much More!

My Custom Themes:
Sparkks' Forum - This is my forum for most of my personal stuff that was recently created!
Sparkks' Graphics Forum - This is a graphics forum that I created. I kind of let the theme go.. and I haven't updated it for a while.. so it looks a little bit like crap.
GlobalPC - This was one of my first forums. It was created for the fun of it really.

My Custom Sites:
Sparkks NET - This is my main website. I have a lot of stuff on that but mainly for personal needs.
FreeWayHost - Image and compressed file uploading site.

I have a lot of work, but none of it's live. It's all on my computer. If you are interested, just post below and I will contact you. If you PM me about it, I will ignore it!

My Plugins:
You can view my uploaded plugins here. Those are free to download!

Prices:
To request a quote, simply post below and I will contact you as soon as possible. Please give me as much detail as you can below in your post.

VOUCHES!

All vouches are from customers only!
(2012-01-16, 11:17 PM)Cunningham Wrote: [ -> ]Spoke with him and i will be using his services in the future he is very professional and from what he talks hes very knowledgeable on designing
(2012-01-16, 10:23 PM)Gootch Wrote: [ -> ]This user is really nice and helpful, Trust him 110%!
(2012-01-20, 08:11 AM)๖ۣۜBeast™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thats actually really nice man!
I dont usually like those sort of themes, the display, i like the full screen displays, without the gaps at the sides but this is actually really nice.
Ill install it on my Forum and let the users vote for the default theme, ive got 4 different ones installed for users to choose from but this is about the best one imo.
Thanks and keep making them man! you seem to know a fair bit about what your doing!
(2012-01-20, 08:13 AM)DaL33T Wrote: [ -> ]It actually does look really good. I would have downloaded it, but I cannot be bothered to sign up on your website.
(2012-01-20, 08:29 AM)Cяιмιηαℓ Wrote: [ -> ]It's really awesome man... it's much more better than many premium themes.
Thank you so much Smile
(2012-01-20, 12:25 PM)asquareislove Wrote: [ -> ]its a nice work man....color combinations are good...will love to download it.
(2012-01-20, 12:31 PM)Jinu Wrote: [ -> ] Wow! It looks great going to sign-up on your page.
(2012-01-20, 12:52 PM)The Real Kobe Bryant Wrote: [ -> ]Its a black mamba theme!! Thanks a million. I just hope it is about Kobe, not the african snake xD!

I'm from HF aswell.
I hope you reply with my PM here.
Thanks!
How much would a custom theme be?
Just to suit the style of my board...
It's based around gaming and minecraft!
www.snipercraft.net
If you go with VERY little graphics, and a lot of CSS, I will do it for free!
(2012-01-28, 03:49 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]If you go with VERY little graphics, and a lot of CSS, I will do it for free!
Well if you do a bit of graphic and a lot of CSS I will pay £5!
But if that's not enough I will just take you up on that offer!
Hey sparkks
here is my website http://hourb.com/forum/
1)Small change in curren theme (Just change bluish theme to Black/dark grey
2) create or suggest a plugin (User gets points for Entering coupon code(got by downloading file of Sharecash.org )
3) Posting rights based on points.

Let me know your quote.
(2012-01-28, 03:49 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]If you go with VERY little graphics, and a lot of CSS, I will do it for free!
I would like to also get a custom theme for my site for free, when your schedule is open, please contact me.

I can make most of the graphics after you finish anyway.