MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB was unable to send the email using the PHP mail() function.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like in the thread title : MyBB was unable to send the email using the PHP mail() function.

Tested : myste.com/mail.php

and get this

Not Found
The requested URL /mail.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thank you for all suggestions.
That's because you don't have the file on your FTP. Hence why it can't be found. Mail.php isn't a MyBB 1.6.5 file though. I'm not a master with MyBB but I'm pretty sure all mail files are located in your admin directory. What are you trying to send mail through? ACP?
(2012-01-20, 11:05 PM)Warrior01 Wrote: [ -> ]That's because you don't have the file on your FTP. Hence why it can't be found. Mail.php isn't a MyBB 1.6.5 file though. I'm not a master with MyBB but I'm pretty sure all mail files are located in your admin directory. What are you trying to send mail through? ACP?

lol......users activation mail donĀ“t send out
If you are getting a 404, that means the file is not in your directory.
(2012-01-21, 10:24 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]If you are getting a 404, that means the file is not in your directory.

I know that , and where is the file ?

(2012-01-21, 10:44 AM)Best Of Breed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-21, 10:24 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]If you are getting a 404, that means the file is not in your directory.

It doesn't exist.
(2012-01-21, 02:15 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-21, 10:44 AM)Best Of Breed Wrote: [ -> ]

It doesn't exist.

lol..............that sucks