MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What exactly does "This user has been denied support." mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: filesed8a0885619440855076ceb3e0d7f63c.png]

What exactly does this mean?
Does it mean we can not help this member, or he doesn't support other users?
(2012-01-21, 04:23 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Support_eligibility

So they have "broke a rule" before and has been denied from staff?
Yes..
(2012-01-21, 04:25 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]So they have "broke a rule" before and has been denied from staff?

Not exactly, we only offer official support to users who meet certain conditions, and users who operate sites that do not meet those conditions are marked as "denied support" to make it easier for us to know who is and who isn't eligible for support.

They are not being punished for anything, it is just our policy with regard to offering support.
I've just found that I've been denied support. Is it possible to know why? I do not have any PM telling me the reason, and I can't imagine what I've done to deserve that...
Why not make a thread in the private inquiries board instead of bumping a year old thread..
(2013-06-04, 05:23 PM)Stefan C. Wrote: [ -> ]Why not make a thread in the private inquiries board instead of bumping a year old thread..

Exactly.