MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions on MyBB Community UserCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I have another question(s) because I'm trying to understand the entire functionality of MyBB Community Forum.

The following image is in the UserCP and I don't quite understand what they are. I have briefly searched the Wiki to try to find the answer, but I couldn't. So can you please tell me exactly what they are?

[Image: files4372fb4bd51753543f8cbf87e89f3c3b.png]

Thanks!
They're part of the MySupport plugin in use here. Support threads are threads you have created for support. I believe that assigned threads are for staff members, but honestly that's just a guess. Toungue
(2012-01-21, 05:22 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]They're part of the MySupport plugin in use here. Support threads are threads you have created for support. I believe that assigned threads are for staff members, but honestly that's just a guess. Toungue

Alright, I didn't know and that makes sense.
Thanks!
(2012-01-21, 05:22 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]They're part of the MySupport plugin in use here. Support threads are threads you have created for support. I believe that assigned threads are for staff members, but honestly that's just a guess. Toungue

Generally yes. Assigned is a bit useless on most forums IMO.
The MySupport plugin was originally developed specifically for this forum, hence why it's included. The amount of forums that will actually use the MySupport plugin is pretty limited anyway.