MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users with there own domain email can not register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i fix this. i have a few users who try to sign up with there own email i.e [email protected].

The reg form tells them it is invalid and says,
You need to enter a valid email address.

Any way to fix this?
URL?

have you added any registration plugins to stop spam could they be stopping them

just now tested it on localhost AND email[AT]domain.co.uk is accepted for registrations ..

Edit : also checked here ; email[AT]domain.co.uk is accepted for registrations .. (user name .ranjani)
The only reg plugins i have are security question and reg notice from mybbextras

my url is http://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/
^ also tested there AND registered with domain.co.uk email (user name : .ranjani)
i managed to register also user Hagz. an example of a domain that does not work may help but that is up to you if you are prepared to give it out.
Maybe it is the domain then there domain is like this [email protected]
^ can you find actual email IDs they used and check why they were not able to register ...
as an admin, you can check registration process without logging out yourself from your forum ...
Erm sorry how do I do this?
^ fill-up registration form with such email IDs (like hagz & me tested it) AND submit to check ..
Pages: 1 2