MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum permission on rebuild cache: HTTP 500 internal server Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I go to :
Tools & Maintenance / Cache Manager and when click on:
forumpermission Rebuild Cache

I have message on browser (any):
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

The same error message appears when I try to change forum permissions on some Group (in Forums). After click on Save that error appears. Only after Refresh or Back to previous page, everything is fine. What's that?

I try to found any other error but everything is ok on MySQL (in php),
server is ok. everything is working and I checked System Health etc. etc. in AdminCP. OK.

And something is weird on size "forumpermissions".
[Image: 2llo7iw.jpg]

Is that normal?

All starts to happen after copying Forum permission to another forums.
Everything's about Forum permission. Other things work well.

Click on "forumpermission" and I have this:

[Image: 358c5ds.jpg]

How can I fix this problems?
Undecided

And I have some weird error with create new Forum. After creating go to same error message??
But, when I click on refresh, than system go to prevoius state and everything is ok with creating forum.
Hmm....
I mean that is similiar problem..
Any??
Well, now I see, I have second problem with this. That is "creating new forum". Hmmm...
Other things work pefectly without any error.

?
Any ?
500 Error could be anything, can you post your server error log?
Goto your cpanel
yoursite.com/cpanel and see if there is anything in your error log if so check if all files are uploaded properly and nothing is missing

if not contact your sites host and sort it out with them
Nothing error on ErrorLog for forum. Everything is ok with server and work fine.
?
Maybe "datacache" not properly work ?
What is suggestions...
Forum permissions have really serious problem in "Forums" and not work properly.
Even creating new forum have the same problem..
How Can fix this error???
Huh help!
thanks
Hmm, when I go to phpMyAdmin and click database, on left side "datacache"... I cannot Edit "forumpermissions".
Only what I have is blank screen inside phpMyAdmin. I see other functions normal, but only this-not!

All other functions in "datacache" I can Edit with click on "Edit" (pencil).
Hmm...hmmh..hmmm?? Interesting.
I mean, that is not clear for me now, because for first time when I see HTTP 500 Server Error, I say ahh, that is something on server. But now...
Server working very good.

What is this??? How can resolve this error in MyBB?
Cache, something about relation cache-permissions, etc...
Any idea?