MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile Mybb Plugin Experience -- MyBB GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not quite sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but the mods section seemed focused upon product creators, rather than comments about products not mentioned here. Let me say, first, that I am NOT the developer of this plugin. Just a very, very satisfied user, who discovered it as a result of a Google search.

I am running MyBB version 1.65, and just downloaded and installed MyBB GoMobile Version: 1.0.0 Beta 4 for iPhone iPad, Android, and Blackberry users and anyone using a portable-based browser.

I just wanted to report that the install went perfectly, and the functionality is pretty darned near perfect, except that I haven't quite figured out how to display my logo. This is NOT a read-only plugin. Your visitors will be able to sign-up, post messages, watch videos, and everything. This plugin detects the mobile browser automatically and, if the mobile user has an older mobile operating system (I'm running an eNV Touch), all the user has to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Mobile Version." No need for tapatalk® or any special app.

This plugin can be found here.

I hope this information is helpful, and I hope I haven't broken any rules.