MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: product review system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i was thinking if its possible to have a product review system in post,where users can rate the product as per their choice between 1-5 stars,same as the thread rating option,is it possible have this in the posts & is there any plugin available about the same,can somebody throw light on this please...

Thanks in advance...
(2012-01-22, 10:44 AM)vikesh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i was thinking if its possible to have a product review system in post,where users can rate the product as per their choice between 1-5 stars,same as the thread rating option,is it possible have this in the posts & is there any plugin available about the same,can somebody throw light on this please...

Thanks in advance...

the product review xthreads mod rateu made is nice, but it's not complex enough for a product review system like you're wanting.

this is something I've been wanting too. hopefully it's considered for a future plugin by a plugin creator.
Hi Shemo,

you are right its too complexed i hope to see a rating system which features Ajax or jquery so it looks amazing and pretty well to undertsand to a novice user as welll ToungueToungueToungue