MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Codingbay.net | Coding Forums | Need Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have made my forum and it is about coding and there are more forums to choose from so yeaBig Grin

Please join and check us out! www.codingbay.net

Also if you join where are looking for staff and they need to be activeSmile

Please register and PM Dr Rabbit to request for staffBig Grin

Thank you mybb! Heart
Oh look, it's HF.
Well, same section descriptions and tabs anyway.
(2012-01-23, 02:00 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh look, it's HF.
Well, same section descriptions and tabs anyway.
Nono my friend they dont have the same descriptions i promise that but we do have the tab menuSmile

I can read, you know.

Coding Bay
--
Visual Basic and .NET Framework Coding
Please post your Tutorials and coding help for Visual Basic are here. Microsoft's event driven language using the COM model. Also included are the .NET Framework topics. C# topics should be here too.
--

HF
--
Visual Basic and .NET Framework
Tutorials and coding help for Visual Basic are here. Microsoft's event driven language using the COM model. Also included are the .NET Framework topics. C# topics should be here too.
--

Coding Bay
--
Java Language, JVM, JRE, and JavaScript
This forum is for a very popular language called "Java" and Java is one of the best OOP languages available to learn.
--

HF
--
Java Language, JVM, and the JRE
Write once and run anywhere. That's Java. This is the forum for Sun's popular language. Java is one of the best OOP languages available today. Learn more here.
--

Coding Bay
--
Assembly Language and Programming
For low-level machine coding please use this section. Topics include instructions mnemonics, memory execution, and opcode and we made this section just for it.
--

HF
--
For low-level machine coding please use this section. Topics include instructions mnemonics, memory execution, and opcode.
--

That's just a few, most others are copied too.
Ok all changed and sorry about that just needed to add the forums quickly lol.
You changed the descriptions, but what about forum names? Every categories and forums are copied from HF.

And hey, you forgot to copy VIP section. Its one of the necessary thing for any HF clones out there. Toungue
(2012-01-23, 06:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You changed the descriptions, but what about forum names? Every categories and forums are copied from HF.

And hey, you forgot to copy VIP section. Its one of the necessary thing for any HF clones out there. Toungue
Theres only a couple of titles that are alike HF but not all the way the same kid so yeaToungue

(2012-01-23, 04:35 PM)Monkey Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-23, 06:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You changed the descriptions, but what about forum names? Every categories and forums are copied from HF.

Theres only a couple of titles that are alike HF but not all the way the same kid so yeaToungue

Really?
Quote:Your site:
Visual Basic and .NET Framework coding
HF:
Visual Basic and .NET Framework

Your site:
Batch ,Shell, Dos and Command Line Interpreters Coding
HF:
Batch ,Shell, Dos and Command Line Interpreters

Your site:
Java Language, JVM, JRE, and JavaScript
HF:
Java Language, JVM, and the JRE

Your site:
PHP Development Coding
HF:
PHP Development

Your site:
Python
HF:
Python

Your site:
HF:

Your site:
Perl Programming
HF:
Perl Programming

Your site:
Delphi Programming
HF:
Delphi

Your site:
Lua Coding
HF:
Lua Coding

Your site:
C/C++/Obj-C Coding
HF:
C/C++/Obj-C Programming

Your site:
White Hat Help Center
HF:
White Hat Help

Your site:
Linux, FreeBSD, and Unix Flavors Operating System's
HF:
Linux, FreeBSD, and Unix Flavors

Your site:
Microsoft Windows, XP, Vista and Windows 7
HF:
Microsoft Windows, XP, Vista and Windows 7

Your site:
Apple Mac and OS X
HF:
Apple Mac and OS X

Your site:
Computer Overclocking, Customizing and Hardware
HF:
Computer Overclocking, Customizing and Hardware

Your site:
Buyers Bay
HF:
Buyers Bay

Your site:
Service Offerings Area
HF:
Service Offerings

And everything under "graphics" tab.
You have 20 members and five admins. You don't need more staff, honestly.
Ok guys that posted im sorry theres been some copies and to much staff. I just needed to get my forums up fast and i will make my own titles and descriptions i promise Smile

~Monkey Boy