MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom user titles for member?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My members are asking for custom user titles, I thought they had the option to change their title because I had that option, but turns out they don't.

Is it an Admin/Mod privilege only, and if not how do I turn the option on for my members? Also can I set it so the custom user title is only allowed to certain members? Like as a reward for them being loyal and having a certain amount of posts?
custom user title is a group permission
admin panel --> users & groups --> groups --> edit user group --> Users and Permissions --> Account Management --> Can use custom user titles?

an admin OR a moderator can add custom user title to any user (thru moderator control panel OR admin panel)
As this is a group permision you could create a nother user group with the same permissions as the registered member group but add the permision to change user titles, then use the group promotion to automatically update them to the new group when reaching a certain number of posts.
Thank you both! Smile