MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to know if a domain is targeted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i'm learning SEO and want to know if a domain is targeted. Like it can get lots of traffic by it's name.
The domain name could be helpful, but obviously it wouldn't bring traffic by its own domain name only. You'll have to build a lot of backlinks, buy traffic and so on.
How to do some backlinks?
Keyword rich domain names. But don't rely on them too much because after all, you still need the right content.
I have in mind that it'll be all about meme's. The forever alone guys and the other meme characters.
Try using the keyword researcher tool. I always use some if I'm starting a new project that is completely different. In such cases, I see what keywords gets a lot of hit in comparison to other and then find if one such domain name is available.
Mind linking me with that tool?
Just google "Google adwords keyword tool".
(2012-01-23, 04:10 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Just google "Google adwords keyword tool".
This. Or "Google Adwords keyword researcher tool" would do the job as well. It'd show you hits and also suggest related keywords and their hits. Excellent tool I must say.

Oh crayo, I was chatting you yesterday on MSN. Ya think you can help me with this project?