MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me find...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i recently started a referal contest on my forum and im looking for the plugin which shows to other members who has been refered from who in the member profile.

The one which i am looking for is the one which shows "details" next to the amount of people a certain member has refered and in ProStats it adds a link to the page to show what members they have refered and if they are activated or not
not exactly as required ; these might help to some extent : referral in profile , members referred ...
naw dude thats nowhere close to what im looking for
(2012-01-23, 12:52 PM)TMGFX Wrote: [ -> ]So i recently started a referal contest on my forum and im looking for the plugin which shows to other members who has been refered from who in the member profile.

The one which i am looking for is the one which shows "details" next to the amount of people a certain member has refered and in ProStats it adds a link to the page to show what members they have refered and if they are activated or not
Perhaps the best answer is to talk to the author of prostats to add some extra code to the plugin to do that or request a plugin in the correct forum or perhaps write your own
True i might just do my own i know the basics of php and i know how to retrieve data but i dont know how to implement it into mybb in a new page called refer.php which shows the users who have been reffered by someone and tells us if theyve been activated or not
^ have you checked Top Referrers ..
thats shown in prostats but thats not the thing im looking for i never even mentioned the index?