MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning System Improver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WARNING SYSTEM IMPROVER

This plugin improve MyBB's Warning System.

Add the following features:
- Force the PM notice of a warning
- The Admin Note can be bypassed
- Create a thread for each warning given
- Create a new kind of warning: The 'Infraction' (like in vB, an infraction is when you add points to the user warning level, and a warning is just 'an alert')

Unfortunately, there are many file edits to do. You can find the installation instructions in the package of the plugin. (English and Italian version)

In the next version I've planned to add the support for language packs.

And that's all, if you find any bugs please let me know, and I'll try to fix them.

You can download my plugin, and see some screenshots from the Mods Site.
I'm thinking to improve Warning System so that when you hammer it on any user, then it should disable few options from the user account, like they shouldn't use avatars or signatures etc. Its just like the infraction system.

Anyway, good to see you've added few more options Smile
(2012-01-23, 04:50 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking to improve Warning System so that when you hammer it on any user, then it should disable few options from the user account, like they shouldn't use avatars or signatures etc. Its just like the infraction system.

Anyway, good to see you've added few more options Smile
Thanks. I could try to add that in a next version...
Bump..
Installing on my board tomorrow!
Oh, thanks! Let me know what you think!
I attempted to install this, but I think I went wrong in a few spots. You might want to try to do this without having to edit so many files.
Thanks
Definitly Underestimated Smile
Nice!
Bypassing Admin Notes?
+1 nice plugin
Pages: 1 2