MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Page Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a problem displaying the registration page. We have made modifications to the site CSS so I understand if you cannot help.

Here is the issue. When this page is displayed in IE6 it looks correct. But, when displayed in Firefox or IE7 it is all messed up. See below (Firefox)

[Image: gr_reg.png]

We are just looking for where the code modification should be located. We cannot see anything wrong with the code.

Thanks in advance.
whats the link to your forum? this willl help people get an idea of whats happening.
http://www.gamerituals.com/member.php

We are seeing a difference while modifying the CSS now.
I cannot see anything wrong in Opera 9.01, IE 6 and Firefox 1.0.5.6. Rolleyes
No issue here, using Firefox 1.5.0.6. I even resized the window to different sizes, and all that happens is I get a horizontal scroll bar.
I tried using Safari 2.0.4 and see no problems.

You mentioned IE 7. You are aware that this is still a beta product and only recommended for testing and not for practical use right?
Firefox 1.5.0.6, no issues at all
IE 6... its fine :-)
Yeah, we adjusted the CSS and everything is fine now, thanks everyone for helping us test this!!
Everything is fine with Safari... Latest Version.. Great Site! Smile Smile Smile