MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: If web browsers were guns.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 8000.jpg]
Pretty sure I've seen this a few times before at least Wink
I don't agree with this Toungue. I think Opera would be a little more complicated of gun than a pistol since it's so much more than a browser imo.
The only one I don't agree with is Safari. It's a little better than that.

Oh, yeah. The IE one is too kind for Explorer. Explorer is worse than that.
Opera would be a shotgun. Easy to use and works in almost any situation. Gets the job done.
(2012-01-23, 07:11 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Opera would be a shotgun. Easy to use and works in almost any situation. Gets the job done.

Didn't think of it that way, I guess that would be best Toungue
(2012-01-23, 07:11 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Opera would be a shotgun. Easy to use and works in almost any situation. Gets the job done.

I agree. I use both Opera and Chrome.
You forgot lynx: [Image: slingshot.jpg] Big Grin
Yeah, I don't know how they came up with a handgun for opera, given opera also take a "shotgun" approach to features, with an email, IRC and torrent client all built in. Opera and Safari should probably be swapped.

Also, FireFox should be a big machine gun with a low rate of fire, and Chrome should be an atom bomb Toungue
(2012-01-24, 11:25 PM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Also, FireFox should be a big machine gun with a low rate of fire
I lol'ed hard at this.

Pages: 1 2