MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What theme am i using
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.originalgaming.org

While editing the header template i messed somethings up and cannot revert them so i need the xml file to import the theme and get the default header for the template im using
appears to be this ; however the theme name is available at admin panel --> themes ; look at default theme (which was set by you) !!
you really think someones that stupid? lol
if someone cant find a theme name they should just leave mybb and never make one again
it was my mate who imported the theme but he named it as Under Development as there was a few errors and links which needed readding
and that ones nowhere close my themes not red everything is the default look apart from the logo and theme added until i get everything sorted
ok ! I've mistaken . check this Blackevo4 v2 space
theme called blackevo
didnt i just say there was no modifications at all? its not that either :/
^ have you set it as default theme for guests to check ? if so, it should be one of the variant of above referred themes !!
its the default theme for all members
i'll get the xml file and try the template
(2012-01-24, 10:08 AM)TMGFX Wrote: [ -> ]didnt i just say there was no modifications at all? its not that either :/

Wow....you wouldn't think people were actually trying to help! Have some respect for other people!
^ only post if you are gunna help and im only saying i havent made modifications so it wasnt tht theme so get off me

it doesnt matter anyways my mate found it and its fixed