MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Uploader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to make it so users can upload just images instead Attachments because this way the whole image can be shown instead of a thumbnail.
Oh my Confused. that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen... Is there another way? Like I don't mind that it uploads to them to another place, but I preferred it to be stored on my actual forums.
Bump...
You can show the full image for attachments: ACP >> Configuration >> Settings >> Posting >> Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts
Is there a way I can make it so it uploads to somewhere like photobucket? And have it like the plugin he showed but change the UI of it cu it's well you now, not appealing
Bump...
Bump...
Bump...
(2012-01-24, 01:55 AM)BizBink Wrote: [ -> ]... but I preferred it to be stored on my actual forums.

(2012-01-26, 09:08 PM)BizBink Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way I can make it so it uploads to somewhere like photobucket?

Which do you actually want?
Which ever is easiest... But doesn't photobucket delete them eventually or something like that?
What about using BBCode. Flickr.com have a good setup. I think photobucket is simular.
[Image: 6816240593_fcb107c569.jpg]
Ya but then somehow I have to set up javascripting or something, I don't even know where to begin on making it since I don't even know how there service works