MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For sale: MYBBTHEME.COM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

Looking for offers on this domain name. Please PM me or post below if you are interested.

Thank you!

EDIT:
The keyphrase "mybb theme" has a monthly search volume of 1,000 exact-match searches in Google alone, and growing! I want to underline that those are exact-match searches (monthly), and that every such search is very targeted, bringing in a potential client. Worthless mentioning that with an aged exact-match domain it's easier to target top positions in search engines, if care is put into development. The domain is more than two years old and already ranks on page #1 in Yahoo and Bing.

This time prepared to sell to the highest bidder.

UPDATE:
Domain sold. Thanks
Where have you got this registered? How much are you looking for this?
It's a very nice domain. I'll start at 20 dollars. Hopefully you can get a lot more though.
Thanks for your messages!

The domain is registered at GoDaddy, and I am ready to sell it for a $100+ offer.
(2012-01-24, 08:11 PM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your messages!

The domain is registered at GoDaddy, and I am ready to sell it for a $100+ offer.
When was the domain registered?
Do you have any stats?

The domain is one year old registered on January 10, 2011. As of stats, just logged into Sedo and I see that it averages 10-20 visits per month.
Maybe someone else too is interested in this domain? It's still available.
Nice domain, wouldn't pay over $100.00, though.

$25 bid.
Thanks BitzDefender
$30 from me
Pages: 1 2 3