MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP]Semblance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-01-30, 09:05 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Great work envira, Good luck. Smile

Honestly, i don't see any similarity between chameleon and this theme, except that they are designed by same author and they are designed for same software.

Thats really heart touching buddy....happy that you like it Smile.
Well i cant make a 3rd or 4th version of this series like J.L's PB but will try something different next time.

I'm saying the themes look similar. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with a theme series that has more than few versions. I'm saying that they look alike, and all I'm suggesting that there be more serious changes as the series goes up in numbers. It's my opinion, you don't have to listen to it nor do you have to debate it, I really don't give two turds. I'm just stating what I think which is what the Theme Development section is for.
(2012-01-30, 11:48 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm saying the themes look similar. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with a theme series that has more than few versions. I'm saying that they look alike, and all I'm suggesting that there be more serious changes as the series goes up in numbers. It's my opinion, you don't have to listen to it nor do you have to debate it, I really don't give two turds. I'm just stating what I think which is what the Theme Development section is for.

its ok JL.But you need to see both versions first and then make some comments.
first do that....see the demo of this theme and then get a copy of chameleon from mods database and check the differences.

I guarantee you would find atleast dozen or more changes,if not so i would give this for free Smile
Awesome theme there envira! very nice work. Will you give it away for free or will it be premium theme?
(2012-02-01, 09:36 AM)t_virus Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme there envira! very nice work. Will you give it away for free or will it be premium theme?

The theme would be definitely premium as i am still working hard on it.
I am in a plan to change the background images which will be even more elegant.
interested can pm me.
Pages: 1 2