MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Will Design You A Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-01-27, 08:55 PM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Hmm, looks like I'll have to look into doing a little graphics of my own, even though I'm terrible. I'm not sure what I can do then, I'm bad at graphics so I can't design them myself, but I want to design themes. I guess I could leave them to default and let the users worry about it?

Or get permission from the creator of the graphics.
It's not really difficult to learn how to make icons anyway. They're only small, and usually simplistic, so I'm sure you could do something yourself.
(2012-01-27, 09:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-27, 08:55 PM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Hmm, looks like I'll have to look into doing a little graphics of my own, even though I'm terrible. I'm not sure what I can do then, I'm bad at graphics so I can't design them myself, but I want to design themes. I guess I could leave them to default and let the users worry about it?

Or get permission from the creator of the graphics.
It's not really difficult to learn how to make icons anyway. They're only small, and usually simplistic, so I'm sure you could do something yourself.

I'll probably just stick with either the default MyBB images or ask for permission from the theme developers.
(2012-01-28, 12:33 AM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]I'll probably just stick with either the default MyBB images or ask for permission from the theme developers.

This sounds like a terrific custom theme.
(2012-01-28, 12:36 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-28, 12:33 AM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]I'll probably just stick with either the default MyBB images or ask for permission from the theme developers.

This sounds like a terrific custom theme.

Thanks for your rather not-needed and sarcastic reply.
Lol, he's right though. You're best off making your own.
I just did, I had a go at creating my own now. What do you think?
What is the image? Looks like lipstick. Toungue
(2012-01-29, 10:28 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]What is the image? Looks like lipstick. Toungue

It's a bullet. Sleepy
Pages: 1 2