MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EverythingCentral - Get paid to post!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EverythingCentral

It's the newest paid to post forum!
No strict grammar bullshit like postloop, just join and post!

EveryRewards

EverythingCentral pays you in EveryRewards, the site currency. When you first join, you even get 5 EveryRewards!

Rates

Our rates are pretty good! Come join and visit the 'Paid to Post' page for our rates

Click here:
[Image: 1.png]

No ref: http://everythingcentral.org/member.php?action=register

If you can get me a better 468x60 banner done, that'll be awesome
Can't you post the rates here ?
(2012-01-25, 12:18 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you post the rates here ?
Sure, its just they may change so i didn't want to post it but here they are

EveryRewards is how we pay you at EverythingCentral.

How do you earn rewards? Source Amount Paid New Post 1.75 eR New Thread 2.25 eR New Poll 0.00 eR Per Character 0.00 eR Minimum Characters 0 Chars New Registration 5.00 eR Per Poll Vote 0.00 eR Per Reply 0.00 eR Per PM Sent 0.00 eR Per Rate 0.00 eR Per Page View 0.00 eR Per Visit 0.00 eR Per Referral 1.00 eR

Contact your administrator if you have any questions. This software was written by Pirata Nervo for MyBB.
The forums showcased here just get worse. Why would people come to your forum, I just don't get it?

You haven't captured a niche at all, it's so lazy. You just seem obssessed with revenue. I browsed your forum and even clicking a forum opened up a pop up ad, and whilst I was in that forum there was a pop up ad.

People don't want to discuss everything in one place IMHO, and paying to post will just inflate your figures, it won't give you a lasting community.
Haha no.
Maybe you don't, but others do. You're not 100% of the population.
Thanks for the feedback tho-
The idea hasn't in my opinion be thought out.

I am a new user to your forum, so you say you will pay me to post ok great, i can post about what ever the hell i like then that thread gets indexed and appears in google my friend joe bloggs falls over this thread of me asking for some help building a shed for my bunny rabbits that no body has ever replied to and jo bloggs leaves the conversion is then lost.

It is all well and good having a place to discuss everything if you have the interested parties to reply to everything.

A great example is this thread http://everythingcentral.org/showthread.php?tid=44 this guy has posted on your forum offering his services which are at the moment for free you paid him to put that post their and if HIS tutorials are good enough the visitors that used him will contact him direct in the future and never come back.

Find a niche get something your interested in, build a community and work on that.

Sorry if i sound like a apricot...
Well, for starters. I agree with the other people's comments.

On my own view, make sure you have enough money. These paid to post forums, now-a-days never survive. Make sure you are different.