MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 3 theme for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I read somewhere that someone from Poland has made a IPB3 like theme for MyBB, but I can't seem to find it. I am aware that there is also a IPB 2.X theme, but IPB3 looks very different from IPB2. Can anyone provide me with a link?
Non-existent due to copyright issues. Sorry.
(2012-01-25, 01:34 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Non-existent due to copyright issues. Sorry.

Then why does this person claim that a IPB3 (variant) theme for MyBB does exist Huh
(2012-01-25, 01:43 AM)mattias Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-25, 01:34 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Non-existent due to copyright issues. Sorry.

Then why does this person claim that a IPB3 (variant) theme for MyBB does exist Huh

Because he's an idiot.
So I guess a second person from this very forums that claimed the same is an idiot, too?
Mattias do you mean this theme maybe ?
(2012-01-25, 02:02 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Mattias do you mean this theme maybe ?

Yes, I think it's the right one. Man, I knew that it's supposed to be look like IPB, but not THAT like :O So then this is really not legal, right?
(2012-01-25, 02:14 AM)mattias Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-25, 02:02 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Mattias do you mean this theme maybe ?

Yes, I think it's the right one. Man, I knew that it's supposed to be look like IPB, but not THAT like :O So then this is really not legal, right?

I presume that is not legal,but if you have permission from invisionpower you can (MAYBE with big M) create non commercial / non redisturable version for PERSONAL USE only.
It is legal, IMO, if you use only graphic from you or another than IPB.
I see. Thanks guys. I think I'll stick with The Cure theme. Still in the process of designing it tableless and somewhat IPB3 looking Smile
Pages: 1 2