MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming & Call of Duty Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mostly a Call of Duty forum but we have sections for gaming and general discussion. Please help us grow by registering on the forums and making a few posts. Stay active and make sure to bookmark our community. Smile

[Image: vq06e0.png]

#1 Call of Duty Forum
http://www.QuickScope.net

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
You could have chosen a domain related to having COD in it though. Smile
(2012-01-25, 10:31 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]You could have chosen a domain related to having COD in it though. Smile

Quick Scope is semi related to Call Of Duty.

Theme choice - New one, related to Call Of Duty colour would be better.
Thanks for the feedback. I may change the theme in the near future.
It's a really good domain to be honest.

That theme is horrible though only because of how many forums have it.
(2012-01-26, 09:18 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]It's a really good domain to be honest.

The community is all that matters. Wink

Anyway, QuickScope.net now has a point system! For a limited time by registering, you'll receive 20 points! More information on the points system:
http://www.quickscope.net/showthread.php?tid=54
You should place Dynaxel's theme copyright in Footer.
(2012-01-27, 06:04 AM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-26, 09:18 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]It's a really good domain to be honest.

The community is all that matters. Wink

Well yes in a way this is correct but you need to 'sell' yourself to new members. If your forums look cheap and tacky you are not doing to get the conversion.

I think lots of people think you can just upload the MyBB files to a host, bang a free theme on their throw 20 forums in and members will flock like sheep....this aint the way it happens.

Anyways good luck with your forum.
Logo needs work, I personally don't like the theme (nothing to do with being overused, I just don't like it).
love the theme and i dont know why the forum is loading too slow for be. Try tweaking it.
Pages: 1 2