MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reviews Required for the Newest Forum using myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Checkout this forum made using myBB and with some modifications and plugins... Would like to see as a Member there.
WD Forum (Web Desk Forum)
Forum is about Education, Web Development, Gaming, Computing, Programming and a bit of Monetizing as well...

Post your reviews and suggestions... below is the Link.
WD Forum
No TLD, get one. Theme is also very bad on my eyes.

Quote:The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.
You using a free host?

I say this will last around 1 week.
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

Edit: Works now. You have double the amount of sections as me but you have 43 posts. Need to reduce that amount, get on a TLD domain and paid hosting. If you don't have the money then I don't know, free domains/hosting never really work out well.
If i run into that site from anywhere other than here i wouldn't have had the fainest idea what the place is all about.

The logo dosen't explain to me what your trying to provide a service for....the theme is just silver so that dosen't give it away, i stopped to look but after a few mins got bored and left.

Maybe work on promoting your forum, make it easier for guests to find out what you are all about, as others have said get on a TLD with some Hosting, you can get some really good hosting for the price of a cup of coffee these days, Eleven2, Big Wet Fish, Site5 the list goes on and on.