MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I find these PHP lines at top of screen...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks again to Chris and the team for an excellent message board script. I am using it on 3 different forums. Anyway, I have a slight problem with one of my forums. Everytime I do any "maintanance", such as edit a post, delete posts,(does not show up any other time) I get the following php lines at the top of the screen:

yea
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oo333/public_html/forum/editpost.php:1) in /home/oo333/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 803.

Any ideas?

Thanks much
Open the editpost.php in a text editor, and delete the first three characters, so that the very first thing in the file is "<?php".

(That error was in 1.1.5, why are you still running it?)
Thanks DCoder, I cant beleive what I just did. I wasn't paying attention (busy talking to my girlfriend) I was about to make those changes and I DELETED the darn "editpost.php" file. I can't use CuteFTP and chew gum at the same time I guess.
Can I just insert a new editpost file from a freshly downloaded one?
By the way, I am using version 1.1.7, these php lines has just "carried over" to my current version 1.1.7

corky Wrote:Can I just insert a new editpost file from a freshly downloaded one?

I just stole another editpost.php file from one of my other forums and it works.

Thanks.