MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional user group help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey does anyone know how I can make this on my forum:
[Image: wjdv4qub0c0iz4mii3.png][/URL]

For example if a member is premium can do more than other members. If a premium member now wants to join a user group how can I make that it shows both that people see they are in a group + they are upgraded (premium)

does anyone know what plugin to use and how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

N.
I have this plugin but it doesn't show the additional user group for some reason.

N.
I have this plugin but it doesn't show the additional user group for some reason.

N.
Make sure your settings are correct.
There are no settings for this plugin, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.
^ if you are using myBB 1.6.5 then the plugin file requires a simple edit . see that modification & see also other reviews here
Can please tell me what to edit?

Thank you.

-N.
please see below quoted reviews
Quote:open aui.php file and change function aui_post($post) to function aui_post(&$post) note the & Written By: kirbyiwaki, 8th Jan 2012

Quote:one must first activate the primary group image to display. Then this mod will permit display of multiple secondary group images, aka "badges".

Go to: ACP >> USERS AND GROUPS >> GROUPS >> **SELECT GROUP**

Scroll down to "Group Image" and set the image path for the group.
These images are already in the myBB package, e.g.: images/groupimages/english/team-mod.gif

Save and you should see the group image(s) appear in the postbit and profile. Written By: beth, 9th Oct 2010

Now it looks like this:
[Image: e9t8ye547e20kqs68chi.png]

Thanks to anyone who helped me or can help me<3
What's the problem with that?
Pages: 1 2