MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help] kind of spam on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello veryone,

I have installed the plugin Usergrouplegend and its works fine, but after today I have some kind of spam on my forum on the userlegend block.

If I be online on my forum I see the usergroup legend

[admin] [moderator][vip][BETA tester]

And everything is fine but the word BETA is become a link, and if I go on the link with my mouse the text "Powered By Text-Enhance" is shows up and if I click on the link a site opens....

Now the question, wat is this and better how to delete this spam because I have not make the text as a link or something. I want to have no spam on my forum Sad

Wat is this and how to delete this as soon as possible!

Edit:
Here on the forum the word BETA is also become a link and I want to delete the option, its make the forum uglier

GalaxyFreaks.
Do you still see that message when you disable that plugin?
(2012-01-26, 02:42 PM)Torengo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still see that message when you disable that plugin?

it happends also on the forum here see the screen Angry

[Image: screenfb.png]

Whats is this Sad

Edit: This happends with more browsers, tested on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and FireFox so it is not the browser.
It seems to something installed on your computer. It's nothing to do with MyBB.
hmmm Wat can it be?? because I have nothing installed Sad
Most likely some sort of adware, or a browser plugin.
(2012-01-26, 02:54 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely some sort of adware, or a browser plugin.

Thanks I have here the sollution:

If someone have the same problem, search by your configuration screen/programs to "RewardsArcade" and delete this of your computer, this adware and put everywere links etc. This is installed by a update or program you installed.

But after delete this the problem is solved!!

GalaxyFreak...