MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simpl - W.I.P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a theme I'm in the process of making. Just wondering if some off you could give me some feedback:

http://eplforums.net/index.php
Looks good to me Smile
Thanks for your feedback. I'm not sure if there's anything I should change or add? I'm trying to get it to look as simplistic as possible.
Looks good, I've replace the search part with the login area but that's just me.
(2012-01-26, 10:31 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, I've replace the search part with the login area but that's just me.

I was thinking about doing that but I quite like the look of the default panel layout on this theme.
Slimmer thead.
Anymore comments on this guys?
Can't release it until my laptop gets fixed, but I can still make changes.

(2012-01-26, 10:39 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Slimmer thead.
It was slimmer to begin with but it didn't look how I envisioned it to, so I changed it to how it is now.
Thanks for your feedback though.
remove the main white container, change the color of the background fix the blue dark borders in thead.... a lot of things you can improve!

good luck.
Default MyBB theme with just thead changed. I think i am seeing a different theme than what others commented in this topic.
(2012-01-30, 09:13 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Default MyBB theme with just thead changed. I think i am seeing a different theme than what others commented in this topic.

Pages: 1 2