MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: no mybb activation email??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of people registering and not getting their activation emails here? I referred someone and they can't activate their account! Is the mail server down again?
Yeah, could be the server.

On my server I had to turn email activation off because my server was being so slow with sending the mail that my test account didn't get the activation email until hours later x.X
Sorry for no response to your PM.

Looking at the sever mail logs, the email was sent successfully.

I've activated that account you were talking about too.
Thanks, I'll tell my friend! He had the email resent at least two times, so I can't imagine what happened to them all. He even looked in the junk mail folder! Thanks, Chris! Big Grin
Maybe he misspelt his email
no, he had to type it in twice! Doubt he would have made the same mistake twice! At least he's active now!
I don't recieve Email notifications too. Is it just me or?
q-tech Wrote:I don't recieve Email notifications too. Is it just me or?

Your account here is already activated.

If you mean on your own forum then this is not the correct place to ask for support. You need to post in the "General Support" forum.
Chris Boulton Wrote:
q-tech Wrote:I don't recieve Email notifications too. Is it just me or?

Your account here is already activated.

If you mean on your own forum then this is not the correct place to ask for support. You need to post in the "General Support" forum.
A bit offt. I know. What I ment was I didn't recieve e-mail notifications for replies but it turned out to be a temporary problem (prob. mail server's).