MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix this error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've accidentally deleted some files in filezilla. @ /inc

Is there a possible way to fix it?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_strpos() in /home/kjalcord/public_html/nightmareran.com/inc/class_error.php on line 204
Do you know which files you deleted?
(2012-01-27, 01:31 AM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know which files you deleted?

Files under /inc

I guess those are init.php etc. files under the folder task they're not in folder.

[Image: 8Ajhf.png]
Download the mybb package and put them back.
(2012-01-27, 01:38 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Download the mybb package and put them back.

Uploading them now. Done. I'm such a noobs when it comes to this. No experience this is my first forum and it was my brother who setup it for me. But, he wants me to learn so I posted this here.

http://nightmareran.com/
[Image: uhCzk.png]
Is the install directory there? If not, upload and navigate your browser to it.
(2012-01-27, 01:47 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Is the install directory there? If not, upload and navigate your browser to it.

How do I locate install directory? Or how do I know its the install directory? Sorry lack experience.. This is my first time in doing this.
Can someone guide me with this?

(2011-12-14, 08:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Or, if you have actually had a forum in the past, you've somehow managed to delete your config.php file; don't reinstall, rebuild it with this: [wiki]Inc/config.php[/wiki]
If you don't know your DB details, ask your brother.

Anyways, you can get a code editor such as notepad++, and then create a new file named config.php , fill in information as necessary (just like it is in the wiki), then you can upload it and your board should appear as installed.
Fixed it. Thanks!