MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1054 - Unknown column 'showinbirthdaylist' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to change the color of administrators from green to something else, but, this error started spitting up. How do I fix it so I can modify the group?

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'showinbirthdaylist' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Administrators', description='The group all administrators belong to.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Administrator', stars='7', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canundovotes='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='0', cansendemail='1', maxemails='0', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='1', canmoderateevents='1', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='1', canviewonlineips='1', cancp='1', issupermod='1', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='1', showforumteam='1', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='2', maxreputationsday='0', maxreputationsperuser='0', maxreputationsperthread='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='1', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='1', showinbirthdaylist='0', canoverridepm='0', canusesig='0', canusesigxposts='0', signofollow='0', as_canswitch='1', as_limit='0', mystatus_can_use='1', mystatus_can_moderate='1', mystatus_can_delete_own='1', candelayedpost='0' WHERE gid='4'

I used Google to search and identify the problem. It appears that Softaculous does not have several of the files in their latest installation.

For future people whom use Google or other search systems: Download a new copy from MyBB, not your cPanel software. Open the zip folder, extract the "Upload" Folder. Create a new zip file inside the upload folder, add everything in there to that zip folder. Upload to server and extract.

Than run install/upgrade.php It fixed reputation and the sql errors.
I had trouble with a Softaculous upgrade too. I was missing a few settings in the ACP...
@ashkir I tried to do what you said, but when I go to install/upgrade.php I get this error: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6520/wogeroare.png (Btw when you extracted the zip file inside the server, did you overwrite the existent files with the same name or not?)

Can someone help me, please? Sad