MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird Admin CP page issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just installed MyBB on my site, and I went to the Admin CP to set up the subforums and what-not.

This is what I see. Barely any text anywhere on the CP, so I have no clue what I'm doing.

[Image: whatthehellga.th.png]

What could be causing this?

The forums themselves display correctly, it's just the admin CP that goes all screwy.

When I CHMOD'd "inc/languages", I did a recursize CHMOD so every file inside inc/languages/english and inc/languages/english/admin would get CHMOD'd to 0666. Would that be causing this issue?
it appears that most of the files related to admin panel are not uploaded in correct way !!
re-upload admin directory with its contents AND ./inc/languages/inc/english/admin folder completely ..
(2012-01-27, 05:51 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]it appears that most of the files related to admin panel are not uploaded in correct way !!
re-upload admin directory with its contents AND ./inc/languages/inc/english/admin folder completely ..

They're uploaded correctly. I didn't mess with the directories.

And I noticed you put: ./inc/languages/inc/english/admin

The actual directory that I saw when I downloaded MyBB was ./inc/languages/english/admin

But as I said, I CHMOD'd every file inside inc/languages/english and inc/languages/english/admin to 0666. Even the "index.html" files.

Actually, it seems that due to CHMOD'ing the admin directory, the admin directory is showing up as being empty:

"Server returned empty listing for directory 'forum/inc/languages/english/admin'."

So I think CHMODing the admin directory and all it's files to 0666 might be the cause of this.

SOLVED. I CHMOD'd the admin directory (the folder itself) to 0755, but kept the files inside CHMOD'd to 0666. Now my admin CP is displaying properly.
:oops: it was a mistake !! anyway, glad that you have resolved the issue ..
Thanks, doing chmod 0755 mybb/inc/languages/english/admin
worked for me too.