MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Hosting Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, are there any decent "mybb forum hosting scripts?"

I'm looking to run a MyBB forum hosting server, but don't really have the time, (or the skill) to create my own.

So do you think you can help me out? I can't find one, and http://www.rusnakweb.com/mybbmultiforums.php doesn't work!
You'll either need to create one yourself, or hire someone to develop one for you. I've done it with 1.6.4 already, so it is possible.
(2012-01-28, 03:52 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You'll either need to create one yourself, or hire someone to develop one for you. I've done it with 1.6.4 already, so it is possible.

Well, do you have a script I could buy off of you?
Sorry, I've already sold the script and the rights to the script to another member not long ago.
How much did it go for?
I cannot disclose the exact amount, but it was less than I'd usually charge as I know the member who bought it from me.

With the right experience it would only take a few hours to complete. It depends on the developer and what they charge.
I'm interested in this too. How come the Rusnakweb script doesn't work?
(2012-01-28, 06:46 PM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in this too. How come the Rusnakweb script doesn't work?

It's outdated. It works for MyBB 1.4.4 and hasn't been updated to work with anything from 1.4.5 to 1.4.15 let alone 1.6.5
(2012-01-28, 08:34 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot disclose the exact amount, but it was less than I'd usually charge as I know the member who bought it from me.

With the right experience it would only take a few hours to complete. It depends on the developer and what they charge.

Would you do a custom job for the right price Nathan?
(2012-01-29, 06:26 PM)TheNova Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-28, 08:34 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot disclose the exact amount, but it was less than I'd usually charge as I know the member who bought it from me.

Would you do a custom job for the right price Nathan?

If I had the time, then yes quite possibly. It also depends on the requirements of the client and how much money they have at their disposal. Smile
Pages: 1 2