MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cant see my forum logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay my forum is opened 5 monthes everything alright , today i dunno what happend but i cant see my logo on the forum

[Image: on1ud.jpg]

or check : www.larch.co.nr

please tell me why..

Blizzard.
Go to your theme options and find the file path of your logo image. Ensure that the logo image path is still valid.

If your logo is an external URL hosted somewhere else, perhaps that image has been taken down.
I changed the link and it's still not working , i changed Board Logo link and still wont work.
first make sure that ./cache/themes folder is writable ; where did you enter logo image path ? logo image source code in header is incorrect ..
Right click the blank spot, copy Img location
Make sure logo is there
ranjani cache/themes is writable and still ..
^ would you like to provide temporary admin privileges thru PM to check it ...
(2012-01-28, 09:20 AM)Hebrith Wrote: [ -> ]Okay my forum is opened 5 monthes everything alright , today i dunno what happend but i cant see my logo on the forum

[Image: on1ud.jpg]

or check : www.larch.co.nr

please tell me why..

Blizzard.

The image does not exist .. the image source appears to be just to be an invalid location recheck the theme has a correct logo file or look in the header templates to insure that the default logo has not been over written by bad template code
Post the contents of your header template here.