MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: html custom subtext title help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ay again, Is it possible to add html to a subtitle in mybb ? becuase i tried to add a custom one to my bro's acc and it showed the whole html code.

also how do i change the length allowed? atm it says 40 letters max. thanks.
can you show your requirement with a image ...
What do you mean requirement?

Im talking about the subtitle, ( under username )

In admincp you can change users' subtitle, but im wondering how do i enable HTML. so i can make it look better, atm when i add the html code, it shows the full html code on the postbit.
well, in admin panel we have user titles in configuration section. this title is set based on posts count !!
eg. Newbie <-- 0 posts , Junior Member <-- 1 posts , Member <-- 50 posts , Senior Member <-- 250 posts , Posting Freak <-- 750 posts

we also have custom user titles available to users based on group permissions ; a moderator OR an admin can add custom user title to any user

I assume that you are referring to custom user title . at present it does not allow more than 40 characters & html coding doesn't work ..
(2012-01-28, 03:53 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]well, in admin panel we have user titles in configuration section. this title is set based on posts count !!
eg. Newbie <-- 0 posts , Junior Member <-- 1 posts , Member <-- 50 posts , Senior Member <-- 250 posts , Posting Freak <-- 750 posts

we also have custom user titles available to users based on group permissions ; a moderator OR an admin can add custom user title to any user

I assume that you are referring to custom user title . at present it does not allow more than 40 characters & html coding doesn't work ..

Yes i know that! in VB forums you can edit user subtitles with html to make it look nice eg: <font color="red">my subtext</font> and it will show my subtext.

However its not letting me! know how to ??
not sure if this plugin at MyBBsource works for recent versions of MyBB

see also :
* Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5 * Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5 * Updating your Plugins to 1.6.x

AND for custom user title length, browse to below location AND change it as required
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> User Registration and Profile Options --> Custom User Title Maximum Length
(2012-01-28, 06:07 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if this plugin at MyBBsource works for recent versions of MyBB

see also :
* Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5 * Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5 * Updating your Plugins to 1.6.x

AND for custom user title length, browse to below location AND change it as required
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> User Registration and Profile Options --> Custom User Title Maximum Length

It cost 10mybux, i have 0 wtf... o.o also thanks i fied the limit now just need that modification.

Bump....