MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP - View User Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the Admin Control Panel, under the heading Users & Groups you can set how you want to list the members of the forum.
I had this previously set how I wanted it.
I've gone to have a look at how else I can have users listed and in what order etc etc.
The only thing is I can't delete the view once it's made.

If I click on the Options button next to a specific view and it says Edit View or Delete View, whether I choose Edit or Delete I get a message in red just above saying: "You selected an invalid administration view."

Why's this occurring and what can be done to rectify the problem?

Cheers in advance

have you checked for any corrupt files ? if not yet, run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel
Nothing found there.

Can't understand why it seems to be getting stuck. Bit of an odd one, obviously tried searching here in the forums but can't seem to find anything that resembles the same issue.
^ hmm, appears that someone experienced [may be support staff] should check it in person with required temporary privileges ..
Bounce. Any ideas at all?
Hi there,

Please post a temporary MyBB admin login in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.