MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TuneBoard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pretty Cool Design you got there, I think the Post Bit images are from Novus 2 cardinal. Correct me if I am wrong.
Anyways Good luck with your forum. Smile
Love the look at this. You need quick reply and also the topic and post count in forum sections and I will join up Big Grin
(2012-01-31, 09:07 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Registered on the site and there are many uncomplete things, such as the More and the username button. I also think this site is more aesthetics based rather than user-orientated, I'm discouraged to post with the need to click 'New Reply' instead of the quick reply box.

Other than these problems, I like the site. Smile

Added. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thread/Post count added. Forum is growing well. Enjoy guys.
If I don't catch you on MSN Jason, I am trying my best to post at the moment but it's hard at the moment with the start of senior school. I also forgot my password. I'm working on it. c:
(2012-02-02, 09:45 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]If I don't catch you on MSN Jason, I am trying my best to post at the moment but it's hard at the moment with the start of senior school. I also forgot my password. I'm working on it. c:

Okay. No problem.
Oh dear.. that's not good at all.
(2012-02-26, 12:17 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Should you not give credit: http://themeforest.net/item/sportedge-fo...iew/913282
Hmm, amusing.

Well, this is embarrassing...

I cannot lie so I shall tell the truth. Yes, I had used that themeforest item to create the skin. But, if it matters. I did purchase it.

The theme was based off of that header and I apologize. The site is closed now anyway due to my lack of time.

I'm sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3