MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Grilldog Presents:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, if this is the site for shameless promosions of your site, I'm here! Can't think of anyone more Shameless then me!!

Grilldog Presents, a great show that pokes fun at all those other cooking shows that make it seem so painlessly simple to prepare a meal. If anyone actually thinks they can prepare a complete meal in 30 minutes or less without having everything set according to the design of your meal, or having the meat pre cooked, just let me know... Or have everything already prewrapped in your pantry, oh yeah, my pantry works that way, I just walzy on in there and there's my ingrediant already in the exact proportion I need. yeah, Right.

Anyway, the theme of my sight is Food, Fun and Friends... and you are about anything else, you are just doing it wrong.... So, just do a search for Grilldog. you'll find me.. NO I'm not the guy in Florida or Wisconsin, however, 99 out of every 100 hits are me.

Is this site a MyBB forum?
You really mean this link for the forum!

http://www.grilldog.com/forum/index.php

That is a very nice skin!

Did you develop that yourself?
I like the skin.

However, you should extend the subheader bg a little more because it gets cut off on the bottom, where all of you statistics are.

You also need to extend your cat bg, because Categories with Descriptions go past the end of the bg.
Well, I would think he's mostly interested in promoting his main site. Anyone who wants to visit his forum, can get there from the link! LOL

Hmm...since I do most of the work on his forum, I'll have to take a look at what you have pointed out, Ryan! And no, Anthony, he did not make it! It was downloaded from this site. I think it's called Orangetime.

Ryan Wrote:You also need to extend your cat bg, because Categories with Descriptions go past the end of the bg.
I've actually wondered about this on my own forum. How can this be fixed??
Oh yeah, Jude does the maintenance of my site. I don't have a clue about it... you know us showmen just there doing the promotion and there's always someone in the background that does all the work. Jude does a great job maintaining the site. I use to, years ago when i was a programmer designing web pages and such. Now I just sit back and teach people how to cook and make fun of all of the other cooking shows. I certainly appreciate everyones feedback to help the site out, this is really a cool forum.

Thanks again.

Grilldog
judel Wrote:
Ryan Wrote:You also need to extend your cat bg, because Categories with Descriptions go past the end of the bg.
I've actually wondered about this on my own forum. How can this be fixed??

You'd need to create new bg images that are bigger in height, or edit the previous so that they can work.
Hmmm...maybe I'll see how it looks if I just change the background color to match!
That would also work. Smile
Yep! LOL...just did it and it looks much better! Don't know why it didn't occur to me to that before now! Big Grin

I've since figured out how to stretch the images to make them fit! Looks much nicer now!