MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a lot of members saying they cannot activate there account and they are not receiving activation emails.

I have just asked my wife to join and she signed up and after you click submit it went to a error screen saying.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PostDataHandler as array in /var/www/vhosts/wirraltalk.co.uk/httpdocs/inc/plugins/thread_count_pro.php on line 180

But i have to admit the email activation was received right away and she activated with no problems.

Can anyone help please?
can you disable the plugin related to thread_count_pro.php file and check the registration process ...
Ok i have just deleted that because like you say it looks like that is the problem and it has stopped that error message now.

Also after registering on my site you get a message saying please activate your account via email and so on, but how can i add to that message and say please also check you spam folder because i think maybe that is the reason members are saying there not getting there activation email.
please see responses here ..
Excellent thank you.