MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Online/Offline Icon incorrectly placed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, the little icon that shows if you're online or offline is placed under the Users' name. How can I change it to next to them?

[Image: O9gaW.png]
Paste your postbit and postbit_classic template's code please.
Alright. Here:

Postbit:

Quote:{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="tcat">
<div class="float_left smalltext">
{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
</div>
{$post['posturl']}
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow1 {$unapproved_shade}">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;">
<tr>
<td class="post_avatar" width="1" style="{$post['avatar_padding']}">
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td class="post_author">
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</td>
<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
{$post['user_details']}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>

<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
<div class="author_buttons float_left">
{$post['fid8']}{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</td>
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</tbody>
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

Postbit Classic:

Quote:{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
{$post['useravatar']}<br />
{$post['user_details']}
</span>
</td>
<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
<br />
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr valign="bottom">
<td align="left" class="post_buttons"><span class="smalltext">{$post['fid8']}{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
<td align="right" class="post_buttons">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
In your postbit I don't have
{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
and
{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

On the classic you have
and I have
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">

I also don't have
{$post['fid8']}
{$post['button_spam']}
and
{$post['thanks']}

Also You have
I have
</tr>
</table>

Some of this may be plugin code so it may be irrelavent, but the thing I think it has something to do with is:

On the classic you have
and I have
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">

Hope you figure it out.
@ ZebraNasty , let me remind that code of the templates varies from theme to theme & site to site !! (depending on the style & installed plugins)

@ Jonath198, you have <strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']} in both the templates .
replace with below code & check
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']} &nbsp; {$post['onlinestatus']}</span></strong>
(2012-02-01, 05:43 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]@ ZebraNasty , let me remind that code of the templates varies from theme to theme & site to site !! (depending on the style & installed plugins)

@ Jonath198, you have <strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']} in both the templates .
replace with below code & check
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']} &nbsp; {$post['onlinestatus']}</span></strong>

I tried that, it didn't work Sad

I tried everything possible for this, even got a fresh new copy of showthread.php, reverted the postbit to original, and it's still not working. It would either move a bit to the right, or stay where it is. Please someone help! Sad
Have you tried reverting the template to normal?
(2012-02-09, 12:40 PM)jard0n5 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried reverting the template to normal?

Yes, I said that...