MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachment strange issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

There is a little issue with some specify groups regarding uplouding attachments that do not allow them to edit or uploud new attachment files.
I have verified the Attachment Options for these groups and the attachment quota is set up for unlimited (it means 0).
Also i have used Cache Manager to rebuild cache for attachtypes,moderators. At Recount & Rebuild section the page got frozen when i hit Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails.
I`m wandering if it is a mybb issue or a host issue. What should i do more please?
- What's your website's URL?
- Please post a testing-account login details (of that specific usergroup) [If its Mod/Admin or special privileges account then you should PM it]
- What does it say when they upload attachments?
Hello Yaldaram and thanks for posting.
Since it is about moderators and super-moderator groups i`m going to PM you with a testing account.
Actualy it does not shows any kind of error because the attachment system does not shows up anymore. I have done none changes recently to my board.
Thank You! I need AdminCP logins as well.
Thank You for the Admin logins. I've see all things are properly setup-ed but the only issue was in "Custom Permissions" of each forum. You've "Unticked" the "Can post attachments?" under "Posting/Rating" tab. So you've to tick this checkbox by editing each usergroup Custom Permissions for that particular usergroup.

All the best!
Oh, i see.
Thank you very much for your help Yaldaram.
You saved my life!